Are you a business owner who wants to write a book or has already published your business book?
Does this ring bells for you?
- You want to write a book but you just can’t get started.
- You'd love to write your book but you don't want to take the time out of your business finish it.
- You want to be sure that your book is part of your business model and doesn't end up being just an 'add-on' with no impact.
- You’ve written your book but you’ve only sold copies to friends and family and given lots away free.
- You thought your book would change your business for the better but you’re still struggling to get clients.
I can help you write a book that matters and create a bestselling business while you do it.
And the best way to get started is with my VIP Intensive Day.
On your VIP Intensive Day we will meet in a lovely venue in Central London or other mutually convenient location for a full day intensively focused on you and your business.
We will work on an exclusive 1 to 1 basis to look at where your business is now and where you want it to be.
What can you expect from your VIP Day:
- 1 to 1 time with me to work through your goals
- Intensive focus on your book and your business – where you are now and where you want to get to
- If you want to get started on writing your book you’ll finish the day with a structure for your book so that you can take action straight away.
- You’ll have an action plan so that you can get started on achieving your goals straight way. This might be the plan for your business book or a plan on how to use the content of your book to make marketing your business easy.
- The confidence to know you can achieve your goals.
- A 60 minute coaching call after your VIP day to support you with any challenges you might have implementing your new strategy.
Contact me if for a 30 minute free telephone consultation if you would like to find out if VIP Intensive day is for you..