Write Your Book In 12 Weeks Live Online Programme
Full Price is £599. Early Bird Special Offer £299
- Twelve modules of live and interactive online training
- Lifetime recordings of all presentations in video and audio format
- Downloads of templates and exercises
- Ongoing support in my private Facebook group
- How To Network With Your Book – 5 Module Home Study Programme ( Usually £495)
- 3 live online Expert Training Sessions from experts in the publishing field
Full Money Back Guarantee:
We rely on our reputation so, if you're not happy with the course and it's not what you expected then we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
Why are we doing this? Because we only want to work with people who are going to be successful and will recommend this programme to others.
If you have doubts, call us and clarify your concerns. If you have none, sign up now to get the maximum benefits and a head start!
You Will Master:
- Week 1: Your book as your business
You will choose the right book to help you grow your business, identify your key motivator that will make sure you finish it and create your 90 day plan to write it.
- Week 2: Your Book is NOT for Everyone
Writing for your ideal reader is the one thing that sells your book…grows your business. You’ll identify who’ll write for and the main theme for your book
- Week 3: Deep Dive Planning
You will learn a system for planning your book chapter by chapter that will get your book written fast and you can use it again and again for your subsequent books.
- Week 4: Writing Resources
You’ll find out the key resources to help you order your writing, save you time and keep you organised as you write…and how to use them.
- Week 5: Build Your Brand
Recognisable branding is key to your expert status. In this module you will identify the key aspects of creating a recognisable brand that flows from your book right through your business.
- Week 6: Build A Buzz While Your Write
You will learn key marketing strategies to put into place as you’re writing to get your readers talking about your book…and placing pre-orders even before it’s published.
- Week 7: Your Signature System
Learn the blueprint for creating programmes and packages based on your book so that you can attract your ideal clients and grow your business.
- Week 8: Banish Your Inner Critic
Over half way now. Time for review. This is the time when your inner critic can slow you down. You will identify what might be holding you back and learn ways to clear your limiting beliefs so that you can reach the finish line.
- Week 9: Editing Your Book
Editing is key to writing a polished book…and it’s a skill worth learning. You’ll find out how you can edit your first draft so that don’t waste money paying for several edits of your book.
- Week 10: Covers That Sell
You’re almost finished now and it’s time to plan for publication. In this module you’ll identify the right publishing route for you and the art and science behind choosing the cover that will sell your book.
- Week 11: Launch Your Book
Develop your launch strategy so that your book stays high-profile long after it’s published.
- Week 12: Your Future Growth
You’ll plan your business growth and books two and three so that you can continue to take your business and your expert status to greater heights.